My recent trip to New York with Eric and New Classics’ interns extraordinarires, Akosua and Darleen, showed me once again just how much I love dressing up and feeling my best self, so here are some photos from today before we sent off New Classics’ packages to their new owners and before I decided to bake my second batch of cookies this week. Also, keep an eye out for my New York vlog on YouTube. I’m about 75% done, so let’s all hope that I can get the remaining 25% done in the next few days before I forget about the video altogether.

Apres Ski earrings, ℅‎ W Concept x Low Classic trench coat, ℅‎ Senso boots, vintage Fendi sunglasses, ℅‎ BDG jeans, Pre by New Classics tote, vintage bucket hat, Acne Studios moto jacket

1 Comment

Leave a Reply