Laced Up

I was about to write this post, but then I got distracted and instead opted to watch the entire One Direction Carpool Karaoke video (which is rather surprising since: a) I never really watch YouTube videos start to end, and b) I’m not nearly as crazy about One Direction as Eric is). Anyway, this post…

Read More

Something a Little Different

Eric and I find ourselves in Edmonton’s China Town a lot. I mean, the fact that Eric lives only five minutes away sure does have a great deal to do with this, but there’s always been something so compelling about China Town that would probably make my mother go aghast if I told her (she…

Read More

Touch The Sky

Getting bangs is never an easy choice. Cutting your own bangs, however, is something that some people might think stupid, but I call a cost-effective life lesson. I’m not telling you to “YOLO” (because we all know that Drake’s lyrics and dance moves are not to be trusted), but it’s quite an incredible feeling when…

Read More

#Loverdose

I don’t know about you, but I am unnecessarily particular about what fragrances I wear (nobody wants to walk around smelling like an A&F store, do they?). So when Diesel asked me to take part of their campaign and try out their new fragrance, I was a little skeptical of what I was about to…

Read More

#MyCalvins

This might be a little too personal, but let’s talk a bit about underwear. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never cared too much for “expensive underwear” (read: anything that isn’t on sale at La Senza). I still have Costco-brand sports bras from junior high (why I needed sports bras in junior high, I have…

Read More

Last Days of Summer

Snapped a quick ~OOTED~ (the “e” is necessary because how else do you pronounce OOTD?) while Eric anxiously awaited to trade one of his amiibos with a guy off kijiji who was probably wondering why the heck we were outside on such a hot day taking dumb photos in a dumb parking lot (oh, the…

Read More

Keeping Things Slow

About a week ago, I was asked to give a presentation to a group of 10-15 year olds girls about age-appropriate clothing and trends, which got me thinking about how much I would dislike discussing age-appropriate clothing and trends. It’s not that these subjects are particularly boring; it more or less has to do with…

Read More

#WhatsYourSwagger

When Coach asked me to customize their “swagger” bag, I decided to get my grade 4 art on and splash some acrylic paint onto it (the bonuses of having a brother in design). I have never customzied a bag before, and 84% of me kept reminding the other 16% of me that painting this particular…

Read More